Architecture Moulding Board Series
The surface of Architecture Moulding Board Series is very smooth, hard-line degrees is very good and ,it also have As -cast finished concrete effect, with No warping, No fracture, not out of shape standard features.
- It can stay 48 hours in boiling water.it has good performance and the recycling times can be more than 30 times.
- Transference to concrete is set up very easily, so good for construction work. It is easily to take off the membrane. It only takes the time 1/7 of the steel mould. It can shorten the project time by 30%.
- It is good to keep surface warm so in winter the project can also be continued.
- After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. the wall or the surface of the building can be decorated directly.
- The film faced plywood can be used to make camber and it also can be cut into small pieces according the special requirements.
- Environmentally friendly.
- It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel it’s worth over time.
|Density||≥0.75g / cm3|
|Wear Value||≤0.1g / 100r|
|Pound at the strength||≥40kg / m2|
|Flexibility value||≤5000 Mpa 7948Mpa|
|Equanimity Strength||≥24 Mpa 75.8Mpa|
|Thickness inflation ratio
(72 hours’ normal water immerse)
Advantages of Wooden Architecture Moulding Board:
- Light Weight: More useful on high building and bridge construction.
- Wide Ares: Max Area – 1220mm x 2440mm, reducing joints and improving efficiency.
- No Twists, No Transforms, No Splits, Good waterproof functions and No opens.
- Good strength function, high turnovers, long life of usage.
- Easy Taking – Off the mould and only 1/7 of the steel mould.
- Used as clear water concrete, the surface of body being smooth, perfect to reduce second putting on ashes technology, directly used as decoration and reduce 30% of work period.
- Defense for decays and no polluting surface of concrete.
- Can used on sinuate surface.
- Good construction function, nailing, sawing and drilling etc. superior to Bamboo plywood and small steel mould, produced to various moulding board by construction needs.